CIERA is now as old as the students who first discover it! The Centre was set up under political impetus from the French and German governments, and began its activities in 2002. Twenty years later, it celebrates two decades of mobility, training and connecting researchers around the globe.
2022 will also be the European Year of Youth. We therefore invite you to take part in four "Hors les murs" meetings organized throughout France themed: "Turning 20".
- Avoir 20 ans sous le "Troisième Reich" – 13th of April 2022 - Lyon
- Génération (dés)engagée : les jeunes et la politique en France et en Allemagne – 23rd of June 2022- Caen
- Un nouvel âge du travail et de l'emploi – October 2022 – Strasbourg
- Jeunesse rebelle – November 2022 – Paris -
The CIERA will also bring together its community, member institutions and partners for two exclusive events:
- On the 12th of May 2022 at the invitation of the German Ambassador in France H.E. Mr. Hans-Dieter Lucas
- On the 16th of September 2022 at a festive evening in La Rotonde Stalingrad in Paris
Publié le 21/03/2022
Modifié le 15/04/2022