Supported by the DAAD and French Ministry for Higher Education and Research (MESRI), CIERA provides mobility grants for research residencies (for the second year of a Master’s course, PhD and post-doctoral studies) or an internship (Master’s level) in the field of humanities and social sciences. These grants are provided to promote the mobility of students and junior researchers from France to Germany and other German-speaking countries (Austria, Switzerland).
The types of grants provided by CIERA
- Full doctoral grant for a research residency
- Partial doctoral grant for a research residency
- Grant for a research residency for Master's students
- ‘René Lasserre’ mobility grant for an internship
- Post-doctoral grant for a research residency