SUPPORTING MOBILITY TO VISIT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN-SPEAKING COUNTRIES
CIERA offers mobility support for research stays (at master’s degree, PhD and post-doctoral levels) or for internships (master’s level) in Germany or another German-speaking country in the field of humanities and social sciences.
CIERA mobility support is reserved for students and PhD students enrolled in a higher education institution in France.
To find out more about the conditions of eligibility visit our page in French.
WHAT TYPE OF SCHOLARSHIPS?
TO COMPLETE AN INTERNSHIP
- The “René Lasserre” mobility support
TO CARRY OUT A RESEARCH STAY
- Mobility support for recent PhD graduates
- Complete PhD support — for PhD students not receiving any funding
- Partial PhD support — for PhD students already receiving funding for their PhD research
- Mobility support for master’s degree students